- Details: Color Illustrations (4 Color), Softcover, 7 x 10"
- ISBN13: 978-1-63550-070-7
- Release Date: 29/03/2019
Chronic Cough is a clinical resource for practitioners treating patients with chronic cough. It is also a reference for any practicing or training clinician who wants to feel more confident in their understanding, workup and treatment of this symptom.
As the diagnosis and treatment of chronic cough evolves, empiric treatments are giving way to objective testing. Research is driving new therapeutics and testing modalities, and diagnostic advances and multidisciplinary collaboration has led to more successful treatments. Chronic Cough addresses these advancements by covering the basics of what is known, what is not known, and what is currently being discovered about chronic cough.
This practical resource will appeal to residents, advanced practice providers, and physicians in the fields of family practice, internal medicine, otolaryngology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, and speech-language pathology.
- Thinking Outside of the Box sections in each chapter provide practical information and controversial or less conventional ideas surrounding chronic cough
- Take Home Points at the end of each chapter provide readers with a succinct summary of important facts
- 20+ expert contributors from backgrounds in otolaryngology, including laryngology and rhinology, pulmonology, molecular and cellular pathology and speech-language pathology