Prathibha Karanth, Celeste Roseberry-McKibbin, and Priya James
Comprehensive Intervention for Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders describes an early intervention program for children with communication disorders such as specific language impairment, developmental verbal dyspraxia, pervasive developmental disorder, and autism spectrum disorder. The program provides multidisciplinary intervention to children, in the age range of 0-6 years, with the goal of integrating them into regular school by the school entry age of 6 years.
TODDLERS SET - 6 BOOKS
This subset of the complete program focuses on toddlers and contains in six intervention manuals for toddlers (age 0-3) that target skill building in children across the domains of motor skills (gross, fine and activities of daily living), communication (receptive and expressive language as well as Alternate and Augmentative Communication) and cognitive, social and emotional development. Lesson plans for each skill are described with clear targets, materials required and simple instructions along with illustrations. An additional program manual with checklists describes this process, the underlying rationale and what the program is all about.
This 6 book set focused on toddlers includes:
- Comprehensive Intervention for Children with Developmental Delays: Program Manual and Checklists
- Intervention Manual for Prerequisite Learning Skills: Practical Strategies
- Intervention for Toddlers with Cognitive, Social, and Emotional Delays: Practical Strategies
- Intervention for Toddlers using Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Practical Strategies
- Intervention for Toddlers with Gross and Fine Motor Delays: Practical Strategies
- Intervention for Toddlers with Communication Delays: Practical Strategies
- Details: 660 pages, Illustrated (B/W), Boxed Set, 8.5 x 11" 2 lbs
- ISBN13: 978-1-63550-003-5
- Release Date: 19/05/2017