Comprehensive Test of Nonverbal Intelligence (CTONI-2) - Second Edition
Donald D. Hammill, Nils Pearson and J. Lee Wiederholt
· Ages: 6-0 through 89-11 Years
· Testing Time: 1 hour
· Administration: Individual
· The overall look of the test has been updated and enhanced.
· All new normative data were collected in 2007 and 2008.
· Floor effects have been eliminated.
· Study of item bias has been expanded.
· New oral instructions for common non-English languages in the United States have been provided.
The CTONI-2 is a popular norm-referenced test that uses nonverbal formats to measure general intelligence of children and adults whose performance on traditional tests might be adversely affected by subtle or overt impairments involving language or motor abilities. The CTONI-2measures analogical reasoning, categorical classification, and sequential reasoning, using six subtests in two different contexts: Pictures of familiar objects (e.g., people, toys, animals) and geometric designs (unfamiliar sketches and drawings).
The six subtests are:
· Pictorial Analogies l Geometric Analogies
· Pictorial Categories l Geometric Categories
· Pictorial Sequences l Geometric Sequences.
Results are reported as standard scores, percentile ranks, and age equivalents. The test was normed on a large (~2,827) representative national sample that was stratified by age. The reliability coefficients of its composite are mostly in the .90s with a few in the high .80s. It correlates with most well known intelligence testing in the high .70s. Considerable other validity evidence is provided in the manual.
COMPLETE CTONI-2 KIT INCLUDES: Examiner’s Manual, Analogies Picture Book, Categories Picture Book, Sequences Picture Book, and 25 Examiner Record Forms, all in a sturdy storage box.
13015...CTONI-2 Complete Kit
13016...CTONI-2 Examiner’s Manual
13017...CTONI-2 Analogies Picture Book
13018...CTONI-2 Categories Picture Book
13019...CTONI-2 Sequences Picture Book
13020...CTONI-2 Examiner Record Forms (25)
7655…..CTONI Profile/Examiner Record Form (25)