Quickly expand single words into functional phrases and sentences without taxing the motor system!
The Kaufman Workout Book includes 16 reproducible, speech motor coordination workouts to stabilize the pronunciation of consonant-vowel combinations and promote rapid development of expressive language skills while controlling for speech motor difficulty. The colorful, engaging artwork features the familiar Mutt Family characters and focuses on consonant-vowel combinations learned in Kaufman Kit 1 /b, d, h, m, n, p, t/. Hardcover, 127 pages (page size 12” x 9”).
Ages: 2-10 years.
How It Works:
The 16 speech motor coordination workouts are designed to help children formulate functional phrases and sentences. Each workout explains the targeted skill, how to perform the exercise, and specifies help to be offered to the child.
Enjoyable story themes featuring the familiar Mutt Family characters grab and hold attention.
Includes scripting and visual and tactile hand cueing techniques, plus targets word retrieval and grammatical development.
The straightforward style of this book allows parents/caregivers to reinforce the work done by the SLP and the content is reproducible for creating home programs.
Kaufman Workout Book Highlights:
- Features 16 fun speech motor coordination workouts.
- Includes updated cueing techniques for specific sounds.
- Colorful, engaging artwork featuring the familiar Mutt Family characters.
- Enjoyable story themes grab and hold attention.
- Visual & tactile hand cues for consonants and vowels.
- Fully reproducible and great for home programs.
- Hard cover spiral bound book with 127 pages (12" x 9" color-printed pages).